Quest Partner Certification Class Migrator for Notes to SharePoint
This course will help you learn how to prepare your Notes environments, install client and service components, and migrate demo data using the console. You will leave class understanding the architecture of the product core components, and on what types of machines they should be installed and be able to educate your colleagues about required hardware and software to ensure optimal MNSP for your organization.
What is included in the Migrator for Notes to SharePoint class:
• Student-led or 2 days of instructor-led hands-on training
• Hands-on Lab time through the Virtual training center
• Be proficient and self-reliant using Migrator for Notes to SharePoint in the field
• Product Architecture
• Client Requirements
• Services Requirements
• Client Prerequisites
• Preparing the Environment
• Client Installation
• Services Prerequisites Checker
• Install Client and Service Components
• Console Overview
• Advanced Configuration Options
• Designer Overview
• Pre-Migration Activities
• Migrating Content Using the MNSP Console
• Migrating Demo Data Using the Console
• Best Practices
The tuition per student is $1,267.42 USD.
To see a calendar of instructor-led classes, please click here.
If you have any question, please call us at 888-667-2621, or email [email protected]