What is included in the Metalogix Content Matrix Advanced Course class:
This course is designed for candidates having knowledge in, and understanding of, the following areas:
• MCM SP Basic Course
• Installation of Content Matrix, Basic Migrations using MCM
• SharePoint, Active Directory, and Exchange configurations
• Creating a SharePoint farm that is carefully planned and architected
• Be familiar with a SharePoint layout and know where to find the most used sites
• * Prerequisite, a passing grade in the Metalogix Content Matrix Sharepoint class required to enroll
This course is intended for those who will be planning and implementing the migration of SharePoint environments. Students will use Metalogix Content Matrix (SharePoint Edition) in their own virtual SharePoint environments by performing several common premigration, migration, and post-migration activities. Upon completion of this training, the student will be able to: Be proficient using Metalogix Content Matrix SharePoint Edition in the field. Have a better understanding of related solutions and the problems they solve for you, such as the need for:
• Distributed Migration
• Migrating Workflows
• A proven methodology for performing the SharePoint migrations with little to no impact on Admin staff or business operations
The tuition per student is $2,534.83 USD.
To see a calendar of instructor-led classes, please click here.
If you have any question, please call us at 888-667-2621, or email [email protected]